- To address aspects of VM job plan, function analysis, creativity, evaluation and implementation, together with “people” topics.
- The intent of the training workshop is to provide the foundation for managerial growth and development of individuals in the field of VM.
- Focus on functional requirements of the item, project or system
- Identify opportunities for improvement such as waste reduction, cost savings and improving efficiency
- Use creative thinking to generate numerous & innovative solutions to problems
- Use structured approach to identify options to improve decision-making.
Delegates attending Module II will build on the Module I training workshop and experience gained since then to be better able to:
- •Support the business objectives of the organization
- •Initiate, manage or support the in-house VM training program
- •Organize and facilitate VM studies
- •Identify competing concepts and compare the costs of alternatives to ensure the most economical project at the desired level of quality
- •Keep accurate control of the progressive budgeting process based on the various stages of design
- •Manage the interfaces between many value-adding project phases and management expectations
- •Apply systematic and innovative methodology through a multi-disciplinary approach to achieve better value and cost optimization for projects
- •Spread cost-consciousness and the value culture within the organization